We, Mežaparka Rezidences, are aware that by visiting Mežaparka Rezidences website and transferring your personal data, for example: name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number, you trust us your private data.
Your, being Mežaparka Rezidences website visitor and client, privacy provision is very important to us. That is why Mežaparka Rezidences performs all the required measures to ensure that your personal data, which are given to us, is safe. They are protected and processed following the valid normative acts referred to the personal data processing.
We wish to inform you that Mežaparka Rezidences personal data processing is implemented in cooperation with the personal data processing joint manager – LLC “Domuss” (Reg. No. 40003312536). LLC “Domuss” and LLC “Mežaparka Rezidences” are the companies established by the USA investment fund group NCH (hereinafter – Group), which have concluded administration contract, basing on which, LLC “Domuss” performs administration of LLC “Mežaparka Rezidences” and economical activity in its name.
Following the above, we wish to inform you that Mežaparka Rezidences personal data processing is performed in cooperation with the mentioned joint manager and in case of communication you can contact whether Mežaparka Rezidences personal data processing manager or LLC “Domuss” as the personal data processing joint manager, using the following contact information:
Personal data processing management and joint manager’s contact information:
LLC “Mežaparka Rezidences”
Reg. No. 40103203581
address: 20/22-1 Baznīcas Street, Riga, LV-1010
Phone: +37167228086; +37167226220
Reg. No. LV 40003312536
address: 20/22 Baznīcas Street, Riga, LV-1010
Phone: +37167228086; +37167226220
Manager and Joint Manager, hereinafter jointly or separately referred to as the – Manager.
Mežaparka Rezidences wishes to state that the purpose of your personal data processing is as follows:
- Execution of contract on real estate purchase, rent or lease, where you are a contractual party, or for measure performance upon your request before contract conclusion. In such cases, transfer of personal data is defined according to the contract and is a mandatory precondition to conclude it;
- Relationship establishment with clients and analysis of such relations within the marketing activities context;
- Provision of marketing activities: informing, communication, sending of notifications, which are connected with products and services.
If you wish to withdraw such commercial notification on Mežaparka Rezidences news and special offers, then you can do that at any time, notifying the Manager using the given contact information, and decline. Your request will be carried out as soon as possible.
The Manager performs personal data processing according to the following conditions:
- The Manager processes your personal data according to the valid normative acts in relation to personal data processing, including the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation, and without your approval cannot disclose them to the third persons, except the following cases:
- If by the court judgment, decision of public law-enforcement institutions or other official institution, there is a duty to disclose this information;
- If you wish to access your personal data, which are at the disposal of Mežaparka Rezidences, to amend them, improve or delete, you must contact the Manager, using the given contact information, and we will do anything to execute your request as soon as possible.
- Mežaparka Rezidences commits to follow the normative acts, which regulate use of personal data available to us, and also continue to review and perfect our policy in relation to personal data processing and their safety.
- In addition we draw your attention that your personal data will be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, only on condition that the compliant or applied guarantees is defined in the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.
- We wish to inform you that in case if the Manager will plan to process your provided personal data for other purposes, which are not the purpose they were collected for, the Manager will inform you before the mentioned further processing about the mentioned other purpose and will give you all required information provided for by the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations.
- We draw your attention that your personal data will be stored until the moment when client relations between Mežaparka Rezidences and you exist. But upon termination of client’s relations, personal data will be stored until the limitation period of right to demand commences, which arises from the contractual relations of the parties.
In addition to the mentioned conditions, requirements of personal data storage arise from the requirement of the normative acts to store them for specific time. Respectively, the Manager will store these data while these conditions exist.
- We wish to inform you that if Mežaparka Rezidences will receive your personal data not from you, but from other persons, then you will be provided with information about it, the source your data have been received, and when applicable – information about whether data have been acquired from the publicly available sources, as well as other information, which arises from the requirements of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.
- If you state that your personal data transferred to Mežaparka Rezidences are used for purpose not provided for it or the grounds of such personal data processing are violated, then you are entitled to file a claim to the Public Data Inspectorate, address: 11/13-11 Blaumaņa Street, Riga, LV-1011, additional information – www.dvi.gov.lv
POLICY OF COOKIES USE BY MEŽAPARKA REZIDENCES
Supporter of this website and its owner is LLC “Mežaparka Rezidences” (hereinafter – Mežaparka Rezidences). Using this website, you accept and agree with application of Mežaparka Rezidences “Policy of Cookies Use”(hereinafter – Policy of Cookies Use).
What is a cookie and where is it stored?
A cookie (HTTP cookie) is a small text file, which the website browser saves on your computer or other device, for example: a mobile phone.
How do the Mežaparka Rezidencescookies function?
When a user of Mežaparka Rezidences website visits the website for the first time, then an identification code named cookie(cookie) is sent to the user’s browser. When this user visits Mežaparka Rezidences website next time, then the cookie technology allows us defining that this user has previously visited the website of Mežaparka Rezidences. During each next visit of the website, cookies are sent back to the original homepage or other webpage recognizing this cookie. This way, also your habits and needs of website use are recognized.
What cookies are used by Mežaparka Rezidences
These cookies are necessary so that you could quickly visit and review the website. These cookies identify the user’s device, but they do not collect and do not summarize the users’ information. Without these cookies, the website could not fully function. Technical cookies are stored on the user’s device, until the website browser is closed.
With functional cookies, the website remembers the user’s selected settings and the performed choices to use the website in a more convenient way. These cookies are stored on the user’s device permanently or for time, depending on the settings.
Analytical cookies summarize information, how the user uses the website, state the most often visited sections, including content chosen by the user reviewing the website. Information is being processed for analysis purposes to find out what is interests of website users, and to improve websites functionality, make it more convenient to use. Analytical cookies do not use information for other purposes.
Third persons’ cookies
Mežaparka Rezidences website may have the third persons’ cookies, especially, Facebook, Instagram, etc. social networks or search engines, especially Google Analytics. Google Analytics, the tool is provided by Google Inc.(USA company), which has access to this tool’s collected statistical data. Google Inc.has joined the European Union -USA Privacy Protection Principles, EU–USA Privacy Protection List, which confirms that service provider follows the EU required privacy standards.
Mežaparka Rezidences bear no responsibility for processing of information performed by the third persons cookies.
How does Mežaparka Rezidencesuse cookie information?
- Mežaparka Rezidences summarizes Mežaparka Rezidences website use statistical data, performs their analysis;
- Cookies are used by Mežaparka Rezidences to know whether the user has visited Mežaparka Rezidences website before;
- Basing on which pages of Mežaparka Rezidences website user has looked at, how long he has spent on the website, from which place he has entered the website, where he has clicked when he was on the website, the repeated marketing ad is applied;
- Allows Mežaparka Rezidences to evaluate efficiency of advertisements.
Refusal from cookies use
Mežaparka Rezidences website user may refuse from cookies use, respectively selecting settings in his browser and deleting Mežaparka Rezidences cookies. Please, pay attention to the fact that changes in the browser safety settings shall be performed in each browser individually.
Data protection and personal data
We draw your attention that to guarantee your data protection, Mežaparka Rezidences has introduced electronic, administrative and physical safety measures, which it continues to perfect.
Mežaparka Rezidences wishes to inform you that if you do not enter your personal data while visiting Mežaparka Rezidences website, then Mežaparka Rezidences is unable to identify you and your status is “anonymous user”.
How to contact us?
SIA “Mežaparka Rezidences” (registration No. 40103203681), address: 20/22 Baznicas Street, Riga, LV-1010, phone: + 371 67228086; +37167226220, e-mail: email@example.com responsibility for cookies use on the website and personal data processing.